ADVANCED PROGRAMME IN INVESTING
- Corporate Finance and Technical Foundations
- Wealth and Investment Management
- Risks in Financial Services Industry
The DCM is a jointly branded programme with the Chartered Institute of Securities Investments
(CISI), which is one of the leading examinations, training and membership body in the United
Kingdom. Key benefits to the students of this alliance include:
- The opportunity of obtaining a reputed international qualification for local candidates at a very
- CISI’s global content and high standard lead by senior practitioners, supports capacity building in
the financial services space, by offering the opportunity to learn the global best practices.
One of the following qualifications is required to register for the DCM programme:
- Certificate in Capital Markets (CCM)
- Full Professional Qualification
Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Sri Lanka (CA Sri Lanka), Chartered Institute
of Management Accountants (CIMA), Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA), The
Association of Accounting Technicians (AAT) or any other qualification acceptable to the SEC.
- Academic Qualification
A Bachelor’s Degree in either Finance, Banking, Business Administration, Accounting,
Management, Economics, Information Technology, Engineering, Law or Arts.
There will be three examinations for each module. All examinations will be conducted at a web-
based computer testing environment. On completion, successful candidates will receive a
combine certificate known as the SEC-CISI Diploma in Capital Markets.
|Corporate Finance||Risk in Financial Services||Wealth & Investment Management|
|Study hours required||80 Hrs||100 Hrs||100 Hrs|
|Exam duration||1 Hrs||2 Hrs||2 Hrs|
|Number of questions||50 MCQ||100 MCQ||100 MCQ|